to the Bristol Parks Forum Website
Saturday 24th February 2018 – Redcatch Community Centre
See our Meetings page for details.
Latest News – Parks Forum Email Updates >>
Email email@example.com to sign up for updates.
Follow us on twitter – @BrisParksForum
Recent Parks Forum Public Statements:
• Open Letter to Cllr Asher Craig – May 2017
• Neighbourhoods Scrutiny Commission – February 2017
• Full Council – Parks Budget – February 2017
• Cabinet – Parks Budget – January 2017
• Overview and Scrutiny Management Board – Parks Budget – January 2017
• Planning Application – Cycle Route Victoria Park – January 2017
• Cabinet Meeting – Land at Broomhill Road Brislington – October 2016
• Communities and Local Government Committee – Public parks inquiry – September 2016
The ‘Parkhive App’ is here
– find your nearest park, download the app from:
Explore the rest of the site for information about the Forum and Bristol’s parks and green spaces.
Proud of your local park? Send your photos to Parkhive to share what’s brilliant about your green space..
The forum is currently the only ‘community voice’ that is dedicated to all of Bristol’s green spaces. We work with Bristol City Council to ensure our parks & green spaces are well looked after and to help local groups enhance their green spaces.
The forum’s three main roles are:
– to offer an opportunity to share ideas and experience;
– to act as a consultation body for the Bristol Parks service and other agencies;
– to influence decision-making, including the allocation of resources.
The terms ‘Parks’ or ‘Parks & Green Spaces’ on this website (and in the Forum’s name) refer to all publicly accessible green space. This includes the city’s wonderful large estates, nature reserves and various informal areas of green space as well as traditional parks and play areas. Most (but not all) of these are owned and managed by Bristol City Council. Links to maps and other information can be seen here.
Any community group with an interest in any type of green space in Bristol is welcome to join the Parks Forum. A list of current members can be seen here.
Interested in starting a group? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bristol Parks Forum are members of the Bristol Green Capital Partnership